2 cup mashed ripe bananas
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup oat bran (optional: sub wheat)
2 cup flour (optional: sub 1 cup whole wheat flour)
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg?
1) On a large plate, use a fork to mash bananas (~5) until no large chunks remain. Set aside.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until blended.
3) Add bananas and stir until blended. Add bran and stir until moistened. Let sit 5 min.
4) In a small mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg with another fork.
5) When 5 min has passed, add the dry mix to the wet mix and stir until just blended (do not overmix).
6) Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup and a spoon, scoop batter in to greased muffin tins (makes 16-18 so you need more than 1 tin). To the centre of each muffin, add a tsp of raspberry jam.
7) Bake for ~20 min at 325.