1/4 cup olive oil
24 large white mushrooms
3 cans (120 g each) flaked crabmeat
1/4 cup onion, finely diced
1 tsp mustard, dried (2 tsp mustard?)
1 cup? Parmesan cheese, powdered
1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs
2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp fresh black pepper
1/8 and 1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
3 tbsp Miracle Whip dressing
2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1) Coat the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch baking dish with olive oil.
2) Clean, dry and remove stems from mushrooms. Set caps aside for stuffing and dice the stems.
3) In a medium bowl, mix stems, crabmeat, onion, mustard, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, pepper, and 1/8 tsp garlic salt.
4) Stir in egg and mayonnaise.
5) Stuff mushroom caps with filling, mounding on top.
6) Mix 1/4 tsp garlic salt and melted butter and drizzle over filled mushrooms. Then, top each mushroom with mozzarella.
8) Bake for 20 to 25 min at 425°F. Serve hot.
9) Can be prepared ahead, refrigerated and then baked before serving. Add 7-10 min baking time if straight from the fridge.