1 1/4 cup graham wafer crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup softened butter
1 (250 g) pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 can cherry pie filing (optional)
1) In a 9 x 13″ pan (use 8 x 8″ pan if you aren’t using pie filling) mix the graham wafer crumbs, sugar and softened butter.
2) Press the mixture evenly on to the bottom of the pan. Bake at 375 for ~10 min (until toasted) and then let cool.
3) In a medium-sized bowl, whip together the cream cheese, condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla until fluffy.
4) Spread evenly over the graham wafer crust and then chill for at least 1 hr before serving.
5) If adding the cherry pie filling, spread evenly over chilled cheesecake and chill again (another 30 min) before serving.
6) Alternatively, top with blueberry coulis or fresh berries and chocolate sauce.