2 cup flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
1 3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1) Preheat waffle maker.
2) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and 1 tbsp sugar.
3) In a glass measuring cup, mix milk, oil, vanilla and egg yolks. Add to dry mixture and use a fork to fully combine.
4) In a small bowl, beat egg whites on high with a mixer, adding 1 tbsp of sugar (a bit at a time) until fluffy.
5) Fold egg whites in to batter with fork or spatula.
6) Use measuring cup to scoop batter on to waffle maker. (Mine uses just less than 1 cup for two halves, i.e. somewhat less than 2 cups for the four waffles).
Makes 12 waffles.