2 cup baby potatoes, diced
1 cup green beans, cut into 1” pieces
2 Tenderflake Deep-Dish pie shells
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small white onion, diced
1 cup carrots, diced
1/2 cup celery, diced
1 cup broccoli (or cauliflower), diced
1 cup mushrooms, diced
2 cup turkey, diced
1/4 tsp thyme
1 tsp poultry seasoning
fresh ground black pepper to taste
2 pkg Knorr Turkey Gravy
1) Cook baby potatoes prior to quartering. Steam green beans.
2) Remove pie shells from freezer an separate.
3) In a small saucepan, make gravy following the instructions on the package. You may wish to cook it much longer to reduce it.
3) Add oil, carrot, onion, and celery to a medium frying pan and fry for 3 min. Add broccoli and fry for 2 more. Then add spices and mushrooms and fry until the mushrooms are wet.
4) Add cooked potatoes, green beans and turkey and mix. Finally, add gravy and mix.
5) Overfill one of the pie shells and top it with the other. Make a number if incisions in the top shell to allow moisture to escape whole baking.
6) Bake at 350 for 40 min or until brown.