4 chicken breasts
1 tbsp milk
salt and pepper
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp vinegar
2 tsp sesame seeds
1) Cover the bottom of a large frying pan to 1/4 inch with olive oil.
2) In a shallow bowl (for dipping), mix egg and milk with a fork. Put 1/4 flour and salt and pepper to taste in a plastic bag.
3) Heat the oil to medium-low and then prepare chicken as you would shake and bake. That is, dip each chicken breast in the egg/milk mixture until coated and then put it in the bag of flour/spices and shake it to coat. If the flour mixture becomes lumpy, discard it with the bag and create another.
4) As each breast is coated, place it in the hot oil. Fry breasts over medium-low heat until brown. Remove to a plate covered in paper towel to catch oil.
5) Drain excess oil from pan and return to heat with soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and vinegar. Simmer until thick. Remove from heat.