1 lb extra lean ground beef
2 romaine lettuce hearts
1 red (or yellow) bell pepper
4 green onions
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup vinaigrette or italian salad dressing
3/4 cup salsa
1) Fry ground beef on high heat until cooked. Drain any excess fat. Set aside.
2) Cut or tear romaine hearts in to large pieces, as you would for Caesar salad and place in to a large salad bowl.
3) Quarter and slice cucumber, dice bell pepper and slice green onions. Sprinkle each over top of the lettuce.
4) Sprinkle beef and then grated cheddar over the salad.
5) In a small bowl, mix the vinaigrette and salsa together. Pour over salad and toss all until well mixed.
6) Serve over corn chips (or rice) with fresh guacamole.