2 lbs ground beef (or veggie ground round)
1 medium onion
1 (19 oz) can corn niblets
1 (19 oz) can creamed corn
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp soya sauce
1) Boil potatoes until well-cooked, mash and add butter, milk and salt.
2) Brown ground beef, drain, then saute with onion and mushrooms until soft. Add pepper and soya sauce and mix. Remove from heat.
3) Fill bottom of 9 x 9 inch glass casserole dish with meat mixture. Top with creamed corn, then kernel corn.
4) Cover with mashed potatoes, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with paprika.
5) Bake at 375° for 1 hr or until golden brown.
6) Sprinkle with parsley before serving.