1/2 cup butter
1 pkg (400g) mini marshmallows (~8 cups)
1 tsp vanilla
12 cups Rice Krispies
1) Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Be sure to coat up to the top edges.
2) In a large pot or saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Add marshmallows and stir constantly until completely melted. I use a silicon spatula to keep mixing the stuff on the sides in to the middle.
3) Remove from heat and add vanilla. Stir until mixed. Add Rice Krispies and mix until all are well coated.
4) Pour into the baking pan and spread evenly. Place a large piece of plastic wrap across the top and press the mixture down until flat(ish).
5) Allow to cool 30 min before cutting into squares. Wait another 30 min until squares are hard enough to serve.